In 2017 our fundraising was so successful that we invited local organisations whose aims met our Charitable Objects to apply for specific funding for their projects. The successful bids include money for music equipment for young adults with learning disabilities, support for archaeological project in Hanley Castle and a big bass drum for a Boys & Girls Brigade in Wolverhampton.
The full list of external donations was:
- Brighter Life Day Centre, Pershore – Music equipment and therapist.
- Brockhampton Primary School – Competition prizes.
- Centenary Choir, Malvern – Support for Dazzle event.
- Fort Royal School Friends, Worcester – Music teaching and equipment for 3-11 ages.
- Lanesfield Boys/Girls Brigade, Wolverhampton – Purchase a big bass drum.
- NCT Malvern Hills, Upton upon Severn – contribution towards running costs.
- Perfect Circle Theatre, Malvern – Equipment for theatre workshops.
- Tewkesbury Boys Brigade – New marching drums.
- Tewkesbury Town Band – New brass instruments.
- The Hanley’s Village Society – Funding archaeological investigations
- Upton in Bloom – Purchase of planters.
- Upton Town Council – Contribution to CCTV for play areas.